Champlin Park Mountain Bike rider Karlie Bizek is this week's #featurefriday Athlete on www.prenzlowphotography.com.
Karlie has been racing with the CPOMG Mountain Bike Team since eighth grade and is this season's only senior rider. As her mountain bike coach, I have absolutely loved working with Karlie over the last three seasons. Not only is she a natural leader, but she has been an amazing mentor to all of the younger riders on the team. She will be greatly missed next season.
Here is a little more about Karlie.
• Grade in School: Senior at Champlin Park
• What is your favorite class/subject in school? Science
• Besides mountain biking, what other activities do you participate in? Archery..."where she is a State Champion btw.."
• What do you like best about being part of a team? That we are all there for one another.
• What is your best memory of participating in this sport/activity?
The friends that I have made, the improvements I’ve made, and my team. We are all like a family and help one another improve and become better people.
• What foods or drinks help you gear up and stay energized for the event?
Healthy foods and a balanced meal.
• Besides sports, what do you like to do in your spare time?
I like to help people out if they need it and I like to spend time outside and with family.
• If you were a superhero, what would be your superpower?
I would want to fly because I want to be able to see things from a different perspective.
If you know a local student who likes to ride their bike and would love to be part of this amazing team, tell them to visit CPOMG and look for an information meeting in the spring. We would love to have more riders like Karlie on our team in the future.
Good Luck to Karlie and the rest of the CPOMG Team at the final race of the year Saturday at Mount Kato!
Partner with Prenzlow Photography for DYNAMIC
team images with IMPACT that will make
your players and parents PROUD
Comments will be approved before showing up.